Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 15th, 2014

Dear Grandma,

I always seem to get stuck doing the boring days of the week! Today I stayed home most of the day, and so did everyone else. We ate breakfast, then David and I finished our chores while TJ did schoolwork (TJ is the last one to have to do schoolwork). When David and I were done with our chores we mostly sat around. He played with legos and I cut out snowflakes. We also started watching a TV show we like called Avatar, The Last Airbender. It's really good!

After lunch, Dad was borrowing Granny Dot's car because we had to transport a new dresser we bought for David. I got to drive her car into Berea with Dad, and that was fun!
(I promise I wasn't taking a selfie while the car was moving!)
When we got back home, TJ, David, and I continued watching Avatar while Dad made pizza dough for dinner
Then we got a package! We all thought it was one of our Christmas presents...
...But it was actually TJ's new peacoat he bought!
Then it was time for dinner. Dad had made everyone calzones!


After that we all watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" for family night.
And that was our day!
Love,
Jessie



No comments:

Post a Comment