Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18, 2014

From Anne:

Well, it's my turn to blog, but I have not been doing a very good job of taking the camera with me wherever I go. Also the past few days have been a blur. So, I forget if these pictures are from today or yesterday, but oh well.

One morning David delivered this to me at the breakfast table. It's his new lego creation, but he doesn't know what it is. I said... Lego computer chip? Lego circuit board?


David also wore a cape all day yesterday. Here he is playing Xbox in a cape:


And here is David, the Cereal Superhero:





TJ doesn't do much besides read his book for school and take out the garbage. Here he is after the garbage run. Perhaps we are all dreary because once again, it is a wet, cold, grey & brown Kentucky winter, as you can see behind him. 




Tonight Jessie wanted to go shopping in Lexington with her friends, and since Tim had to run to Richmond to drop off a computer anyway, he took her to Lex with 3 of her friends. There were gone for most of the evening. So, I put the boys to bed and couldn't get them to be quiet. When I went to check on them they were in the same bunk, which explains the noise. I also took several pictures before this one, but the flash was so bright they kept screaming and complaining. So I said, "Just shut your eyes and smile!" This is the result:


Tomorrow Jessie and TJ are invited to a birthday party and we are having dinner with friends in Lexington.



No comments:

Post a Comment