Saturday, December 13, 2014

Friday, December 12th

TJ -

I woke up this morning and the first thing my mom tells me is, "You forgot to blog yesterday." Here I am now.


Friday morning was filled with schoolwork. After lunch, Mom and I went into town. Mom went to a staff meeting at the library, and I went to the college music building to practice piano. 

While we were gone, it was Jessie and David's duty to do table chores while we were gone. Of course they didn't, so that afternoon they were cleaning the kitchen. 


That evening, Jessie and I, along with some friends, went to see a school play that some dancers from our dance group were in. The play was called "The Man Who Came To Dinner." It was a very well put together production.

Now, I've been known to forget to post pictures, but I will break that habit with this post. BOOM PHOTOS YYEAAHHHHHHHHHH.




No comments:

Post a Comment